Bucklegrove Holiday Park is located in the gorgeously rural and refreshingly green Somerset countryside, making it an absolute haven for dog owners to enjoy country paths and walks with their four legged friends.
There are some beautiful locations, all of which can be explored and enjoyed equally by owners and their fun-loving pets. Kings Wood, Cheddar Gorge & Reservoir, Sidcot, West Huntspill, Ebbor Gorge, Dear Leap, Brean Down, Draycott Sleights, Rowberrow Warren, The Strawberry Line, Blagdon Lake, Chew Valley Lake, Bleadon Hill, Burrington Coombe are all stunning locations, just to name a few. If you are willing to venture a little further out, Vallis Vale, Harptree Combe or even Ham Hill are all just a short drive away, ready to bring you wonderful outdoor experiences, whatever species you may be – or may be bringing!
Whether you’re in the mood for a breezy stroll across the rolling fields of the Mendip Hills, views of Wales from one of the many coastal paths, or scrambling your way through gorges and rugged cliffs, Somerset has something for everyone to enjoy, whatever your preference and whatever the weather.
We would love to see you bring your beloved dog(s) to Bucklegrove Holiday Park. However, before making your decision, we ask that you have a quick read of the following points:
- We ask that dogs are kept on a lead at all times (including on your pitch)
- We ask that owners stay with their pets at all times
- We ask that dogs are as quiet as possible, as not to disturb our other residents
- We ask that dog waste be removed as soon as possible and placed into our specific waste bins (we provide free biodegradable bags)
- Bucklegrove Holiday Park does not currently have a designated exercise space for your dog
- Dogs are to be kept away from the Café/Bar, Swimming Pool, Shop, other buildings and the Play Area
- In the Tor View field, we have a No Dogs policy.
The price to bring your dog to Bucklegrove Holiday Park begins at just £3 per night.