We have 2 touring and camping fields; “Strawberry Field” and “The Grove”. They are beautifully landscaped areas with mature native trees and flowering shrubs. Each have a facility block and individually marked and numbered pitches for tents, caravans & motorhomes.
We also have a summer camping meadow ‘Tor View’ with an abundance of space and stunning views across the Cheddar valley. No numbered pitches or electric hook-ups and tents only. Open for the Whitsun half-term and summer holidays only.
Our quality park offers the following;-
- Heated & well-appointed facility blocks, with free hot water and showers.
- Facilities for disabled and young families – £1 for bath.
- Covered washing up areas with free hot water.
- Fully equipped, coin operated laundry.
- Freeze your ice-packs – free of charge – any time of day.
- Ample water stand pipes near pitches.
- Secure barrier entry system & CCTV.
- Pet friendly & pet free areas. Well behaved pets welcome, must be kept on a lead at all times.